Compensation: $15-20/hour starting, depending on experience
- Layout and set-up weld jobs
- Perform all forms of welding with mild steel, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Read and follow drawings and blueprints
- Ensure all work meets quality requirements and close tolerances
- Welding experience is required (interviewees will be given a weld test)
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move 25 lbs, occasionally 50 lbs
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Pre-employment drug screen will be administered
Call our office if you have any questions 920-843-9130.
Pro Staff, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.