Process Technician- 2nd Shift
Positions available on 2nd & 3rd shift.
- Handling of glass and willing to run a hoist as needed
- Continuous quality checks throughout each process
- Working with computer programs and software to run equipment properly
- Testing of product at different processes
- Maintain a clean work area
- Ability to work effectively as a team and individually
- Ability to troubleshoot and respond quickly to minimize downtime
- Strong decision making and good judgment to keep production flowing
- Ability to multi-task and get the job completed to standard
- Ability to cross train in other areas
- Computer experience and ability to learn new software
- Ability to understand and follow standard operating procedures in the English language
- Manufacturing & glass handling experience preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
- Ability to lift 35 lbs
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.