Customer Service Representative
Are you an avid hunter and have a passion for the industry? Pro Staff has a Customer Service Representative role in the Burnsville area that may be the position for you! As a customer service representative in a state of the art call center, you will be a primary support for our industry-leading technology to help support retailers' business, along with assisting consumers in all processes of purchasing firearms online.
We are seeking someone who has strong written and verbal communication skills. Individuals with these skills will also be driven and creative to reinvent the importance of quality customer service when dealing with customers and dealers in the firearms industry, in which will help grow this company even more! A great candidate is one who also has a passion for firearms and the shooting sports industry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Field inbound support inquiries from a variety of channels, including calls, email, IM and social media
- Engage with Federal Firearms Licensed dealers to support their business
- Provide customer guidance on the process by which firearms transactions occur
- Follow a developed flow plan for end-to-end support
- Perform outbound, proactive communication to both consumers and Federal Firearms Licensed dealers
- Support order management, fulfillment, warranty/returns, and inventory feeds with Federal Firearms Licensed dealers
- Assist with order entry and support to consumers
- Identify customer needs, customer pain points, and translate into product features and services that deliver value for both the organization and the customer
- Work with a team in a face-paced, modern, goal-oriented environment
- Excellent communications skills using multiple channels
- Previous experience working with clients and/or vendors is required
- Excellent conflict resolution skills, and the ability to act quickly, with confidence and authority, in high-pressure situations
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with Customer Service software and contact center phone technologies
- Ability to work morning, night, and weekend shifts as needed
- Professional, yet passionate about the firearms industry
- Respect and prioritization of gun safety
- Experience in competitive shooting or hunting is preferred but not required
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.