Injection Molding Machine Operator - 1st shift Friday through Tuesday
7:00 am - 3:30 pm; Friday - Tuesday
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Being trained to operate machines that form plastic materials
- May be responsible for operating multiple machines at a time
- Performing general maintenance on machines and troubleshooting as needed
- Loading machines with plastic materials to be molded and formed
- Ensure molding temperature is maintained
- Performing visual inspections of materials for defects
- Making repairs and adjustments as needed
- Other job duties assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to learn and grow with company
- Previous production experience is a plus
- Good attendance and team player
Call us to learn more at 651-291-7811 or send your resume to email@example.com!
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.