7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Full-time temporary IT Assistant position with the DFL Caucus of the Minnesota House of Representatives. This position will provide technical support to the House laptop and desktop computers and users.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience providing hardware and software support of desktop and/or laptop computers and associated peripherals.
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 is required
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Access Database Systems is preferred
- Experience with Novell Netware Client and Outlook 365 is a plus
- Experience with configuring and supporting Apple, Android, and Windows smart devices
- Experience with desktop/laptop imaging
- Experiencing with asset tracking and inventory management
- Keyboarding skills required
Position involves walking, sitting, standing, and occasional lifting and bending. Good customer service and communication skills required. Must have the ability to work long and irregular hours especially during session.
Entry salary: $24.51 per hour, commensurate with experience.
To assure consideration, cover letter and resume must be received by Monday, November 30, 2020. Send to:
Please indicate job title you are applying for in your cover letter.
MAIL: DFL Personnel Committee
c/o Human Resources
185 State Office Building
St. Paul, MN 55155
Apply for IT Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly