Director, Enterprise Risk Management
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is a $2.2 billion integrated health system serving Wisconsin with about 10,000 employees and over 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, health plan, and research and education programs. MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Centers in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Ladysmith, and Rice Lake (formerly Lakeview Medical Center), Marshfield Children's Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
The Director, Enterprise Risk Management is responsible for developing and maintaining a system-wide proactive approach to enterprise risk management (ERM) aligning with Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) and its subsidiaries through a single program for proactively managing all risk domains across the system. This individual will provide leadership for the development and continued success of the MCHS ERM Program. The Director, Enterprise Risk Management also leads a team of individuals who support the risk management functions.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Bachelor’s degree in risk management, business administration or related field
- Seven years of experience working in risk management to include experience with alternative risk financing programs
- Five years of management experience
- Master’s degree in risk management
- Successful completion of professional continuing education designations relating to insurance and risk management
- Management experience in risk management in a healthcare setting
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM) awarded by the American Hospital Association or Associate in Risk Management (ARM) awarded by the Institutes Risk & Insurance Knowledge Group
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Marshfield, Wisconsin has a community of 19,500 and is proud of our family-friendly environment. Marshfield is ranked "Best Place to Live in Wisconsin and Eighth Best Place to Live in America" by Bizjournals.com and offers excellent health care, schools, vitality, connection to cultural mainstream, and a low cost of living all wrapped up in a small-town feel. We are located in the middle of the state with easy access to a network of interstate, U.S. and State highways.
Inquiries can be directed to Landen Marschke at email@example.com
You may apply directly through:
or through our career center at: www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Reference: Director, Enterprise Risk Management
Marshfield Clinic Health System
1000 N. Oak Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.