Accounts Payable Specialist
Are you detail-oriented, with strong computer and math skills? Pro Staff has an Accounts Payable opportunity available just outside of Alexandria, where you’ll be responsible for the following core duties:
- Process/maintain accurate and timely data within A/P automation tool and ERP system
- Support SOX and internal audit requirements
- Work with cross-functional team to ensure accuracy and resolve issues
- Process invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Review open items to identify possible issues such as unpaid vouchers, vouchers payable, large credits, etc.
- Support sales/use tax compliance and Accounts Payable
- Assist with month end and year end procedures
- Provide FSS support as needed
- 2 or 4-year accounting degree preferred
- 1+ years Accounts Payable experience
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Strong math, organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team setting
Interested? Apply today or give Pro Staff a call at 320-763-9677 for more details.
Pro Staff, a Staffmark Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.