Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is an integrated health system serving Wisconsin with about 10,000 employees and over 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, health plan, and research and education programs. MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic; Marshfield Medical Centers in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Ladysmith, Minocqua, Beaver Dam, Rice Lake, Park Falls, and Neillsville; Marshfield Children's Hospital; Marshfield Clinic Research Institute; Security Health Plan; and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
The Learning Analyst will collaborate within the department and other with Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) business areas to ensure the successful training and continuous optimization of all relevant solutions that support the MCHS strategic and business imperatives. This individual helps staff learn how to effectively complete the workflows within a timely manner. This Learning Analyst will become immersed and knowledgeable about core clinical and/or business functions, processes, and workflows associated with MCHS lines of business. Learning Analyst will work with general direction/limited supervision from a manager, lead or senior team member when working closely with analysts, business leaders, and subject matter experts to deliver education and optimization approaches to create a culture of continuous improvement.
Full-time opportunities that could be located at Marshfield, or Wausau, Wisconsin.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
Requires demonstrated leadership ability, and proficient with Microsoft Office Professional Suite in addition to one of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare/Nursing, Education, Information Systems, or related field, and one year in training, teaching, software, customer service, or related business operational position.
- Associate's Degree in Business, Healthcare/Nursing, Education, Information Systems, or related field, and three years in training, teaching, software, customer service, or related business operational position.
Preferred/Optional: Course work in teaching, writing, continuous improvement, computer science, and healthcare. Three years in training, teaching, software, customer service or related business operational position.
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Questions can be directed to Beth Westlund at email@example.com
Apply directly through:
Visit our the career center at:
Reference: Learning Analyst
Marshfield Clinic Health System, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.