Essential Job Duties:
- Make decisions related to hiring, placement, and coaching of temporary employees
- Utilize a variety of recruitment techniques including: telephone, text messaging, email, job fairs and social media
- Interact with customers to determine and meet recruitment needs
- Recruit, interview and match candidates into new jobs
- Evaluate attendance and performance of temporary employees
- Investigate, resolve, and document personnel issues
- Act as the company representative in workers compensation matters
- Maintain and grow relationships with temporary employees and customers
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Detail oriented
This entry level recruiting opportunity is an excellent stepping stone to grow with Pro Staff. See why we've earned the ClearlyRated Best of Staffing Award 3 years running! We look forward to meeting you!
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.