Facilities Coordinator - Part Time
In partnership with a philanthropic organization located in Eden Prairie, MN Pro Staff is seeking a Part Time Facilities Coordinator! Ideal candidates will have previous facilities experience as the position is responsible for providing excellent administrative support to the Facilities function. Candidates with a background working for a non-profit organization are encouraged to apply!
Pay: $20-25/hour, depending on experience
Hours: 20-25 hours/week (16 of those hours must be onsite)
Schedule: 4-6 month contract beginning immediately; operating within regular business hours
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Manage email requests and inquiries daily
- Conduct periodic checks of common areas, meeting rooms, and garage
- Coordinate facility maintenance, repairs, and equipment replacement options
- Be a liaison for onsite cleaners to address cleaning requests and planned projects
- Upkeep First Aid equipment and supplies
- Generate work orders for external facility management vendors
- Coordinate required furniture repairs and services
- Review, track, and coordinate vendor invoice payment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 3-7 years in an Administrative role supporting people required
- Facilities experience highly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Facility Management Professional (FMP) credential highly preferred
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.