This direct hire opportunity comes with a $1,000 signing bonus and a wage increase after 90 days!!!!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform tests from the component level thru the top system level. Including environmental tests and final acceptance tests from established test procedures.
• Interact with the engineering and production departments.
• Maintain and adhere to test procedures.
• Decisions of acceptance or rejection on quality workmanship consistent with specifications.
• Test and repair of customer boards and equipment in a timely manner.
• Keep management and supervisor informed of problems, discrepancies, and possible product improvements.
• Take care of company assets and perform other duties as assigned.
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• AA Degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent experience.
• Experience in the test, troubleshooting, and repair of digital and analog circuits to the component level preferred.
• Proficient at the following; ability to meet shipping deadlines, taking directions and working independently.
• Excellent attendance is required.
If you are qualified and interested, please submit your resume for review at prostaff.com and then text a recruiter at 913-338-3020!
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.