If you are interested in applying, apply now or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday through Friday
- Perform audits on incoming materials
- Rework, sort and/or scrapping non-conforming material
- Use methods such as de-rusting, grinding, drilling, tapping, assembly and/or disassembly
- Use hand tools or equipment to grind, sand, clean and oil parts
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to use hand tools such as gauging, drills, taps, grinders and sanders
- Ability to read blueprints
- Understanding of quality control methods
- Ability to life up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to work in a hot and loud environment
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.