Full-time Communications Specialist position in the Republican Caucus of the Minnesota House of Representatives.
Responsible for member communications services including writing/editing of press releases, columns, letters, speeches, legislative reports, social media activity, and a wide variety of constituent contact materials.
Ideal candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
- Experience with electronic media including web design preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Research and organizational skills.
- Proactive with a strong ability to work on a team
- Consistently monitor relevant issues
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet multiple deadlines under pressure.
- Must have the ability to work long and irregular hours especially during session.
Entry salary: $2,131.71 semi-monthly, commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits.
To assure consideration, cover letter and resume must be received by Tuesday, December 15, 2020. Send to:
Please indicate job title you are applying for in your cover letter.
MAIL: Republican Personnel Committee
MN House of Representatives
c/o Human Resources
185 State Office Building
St. Paul MN 55155