PROGRAM DIRECTOR/QIDP – IMMEDIATE OPENING
LRN Associates Management Services Inc. (LRN) is seeking a full-time Program Director for its Prairie View facility in Slayton, Minnesota. The applicant would be overseeing 1 location that provides services to individuals with intellectual disabilities who also have physical disabilities.
About the position:
Reporting to the Administrator for LRN and associated businesses, the Program Director is the pivotal leadership position for ensuring quality person-centered service delivery; organizational development, coherence and stability; regulatory compliance; and maintenance of excellent relationships with the larger Slayton community. As such, the Program Director is responsible for daily operations of the program, coordination of care with all departments, residential programing, and staff development. Reporting to the Program Director are the day and night nursing team, floor supervisors, technicians, and administrative team.
Requirements for the position:
- has 3-5 years of experience working directly with persons with intellectual disability or other developmental disabilities;
- has at least 1-year supervisory experience, demonstrating: (1) team-building, (2) employee development, (3) conflict resolution, and (4) crisis management
- has excellent oral and written communications skills
- the designation of QIDP, Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional (previously known as QDDP and QMRP)
Or, alternatively to a QIDP designation, holds any of the following:
- the degree of doctor of medicine, M.D.; or doctor of osteopathy, D.O.
- the designation of registered nurse, RN
- a bachelor’s degree in a human services field (including but not limited to sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling and psychology)
- bachelor of Social Work or bachelors in a related field from a college or university accredited or approved by the Council on Social Work Education
- a master’s degree or above (e.g.: PsyD., or PhD.) in psychology
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- must pass a Dept. of Human Services Background Study.
- must have valid driver license and clean driving record
- must be at least 18 years old
- Day to Day operation of Program; including coordination with all departments, ensuring delivery, integration and monitoring of all facets of each consumer’s person-centered active treatment program
- Evaluation of effectiveness of service delivery and recommendations for changes/improvement
- Monitoring changes in 245D and CMS regulations
- Developing Individual Care plans, monitoring individual’s progress
- Communication with Case Managers and Families.
- Supervision of employees in scheduling, care, training, and evaluations.
- 8 am to 4:30 pm additional hours outside of this time may be required depending on the needs of clients.
About Prairie View
LRN Management Service, Inc. began operations at its Prairie View facility in Slayton, Minnesota in 1985. Prairie View is a 14-bed ICF-DD (Class B), providing long-term residential care to an adult population. Prairie View has a reputation for providing a high level of quality of service. Prairie View is extremely fortunate to have a highly experienced and devoted staff, whose median years of experience at this location is 12. Several staff have been with the organization more than 25 years. Prairie View is also quite connected with its larger neighborhood, exemplified in such events as its annual summer picnic. Working at Prairie View means you are joining a highly professional and dedicated team, and an institution in its community.
A competitive compensation package is provided, including company participation in medical and dental insurance for employees and their families, vacation, holiday pay, and sick pay.
Apply with letter of interest and resume, including salary history and salary requirement to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to LRN Associates Management Services, Inc, 2220 27th Street, Slayton, MN 56172