FULL BENEFITS, HOUSING AND A COMPETITIVE
SALARY FROM DAY 1!
Starting Salary: $45,000 annually
Welcome to HyLife! HyLife is a global leader in pork processing. Our mission is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people to join our HyLife team as the company continues to grow.
HyLife is committed to our employees and we have an exciting new career opportunity for you to explore! HyLife is excited to offer a NEW career opportunity for a Housing Manager located in the vibrant community of Mankato, Minnesota. As a company we are committed to our employees and want to make sure they’re taken care of.
To accommodate employees coming to the United States through our foreign worker program, HyLife has retained housing that requires a strong leader with a commitment to community and diversity be our Housing Manager.
Housing included: 1 bedroom suite at HyLife Lodge – the Housing Manager must live onsite.
Your days will include:
- Oversee room assignments for HyLife employee tenants
- Problem solve any tenant issues and grievances
- Ensure rooms are “move in” ready for next tenant
- Coordinate maintenance and cleaning as needed
- Coordinate grounds maintenance and snow removal
- Arrange and schedule transportation to and from the plant
- Other duties as assigned or required
To succeed in this role, you possess:
- Experience with coordinating housing preferred
- Conflict management skills
- Bi-lingual (Spanish & English)
- Ability to effectively handle stressful situations
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to have discretion with confidential information
- Time management skills to meet required internal and external deadlines
- Detail orientated
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
In addition to HyLife’s full benefits, paid time off and competitive salary rate, we also offer a $1,000 dollar employee referral and retention bonus program!
Must attach a Resume to be considered. We are an equal opportunity employer. (EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled)
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/
For more information about Mankato: https://www.mankatomn.gov/