Associate Learning & Development Consultant
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Are you detail-oriented, a strong presenter and facilitator, and able to translate technical concepts to real-world application? As member of the HR team, the Associate Learning & Development Consultant will engage in work that supports the purpose of the organization: to inspire possibilities, foster meaningful connections and create memorable experiences.
As our new Associate Learning & Development Consultant, you will build strong relationships and partnerships across the organization with internal and external subject matter experts and business leaders to develop content and design / deliver training and learning experiences that build knowledge of, reinforce compliance with and build commitment around our internal policies and procedures related to topics such as safety, security, human resources and gaming operations. This position will also be the initiative lead and primary facilitator for new Team Member orientation and onboarding experiences.
Program Design, Development & Delivery:
- Partner with subject matter experts across the organization to design, develop and deliver high quality, instructor-led and blended learning solutions (i.e. organization-wide, role specific, team oriented).
- Solutions should improve operational efficiency, drive individual/team performance and promote effective leadership behaviors.
- Apply organization design, process and change management methodologies.
- Learn how to develop frameworks, models, and tools that enhance the OD competency of leaders.
- Learn to support, coach, and provide expertise on OD concepts and topics.
- Support large-scale initiatives such as: team member engagement, talent management, and succession planning.
- Own and drive department-level initiatives.
Assessment & Evaluation:
- Perform needs assessments.
- Develop and/or implement evaluation tools to measure learning, intervention effectiveness and impact on business initiatives/metrics.
- Collect, analyze and interpret data and make recommendations, improvements and/or adjustments.
Develop relationships with leaders at all levels that enable you to design and develop engaging and effective programs and initiatives that facilitate the learning and growth of team members/employees and align with organization priorities.
Facilitate learning/OD programs for team members/employees (from front-line to manager level) and groups in varying sizes (5 to 500).Days Monday - Friday Hiring Rate or Hiring Range 1. Based on Qualifications Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in education, business, organization development, communication or related.
- 1+ years of experience with designing and developing learning and organization development programs.
- 2+ years of experience facilitating learning programs for front-line employees.
- 2+ years of experience working closely with subject matter experts and business unit leaders.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects (leading tasks, developing & managing project plans, creating and managing to a project budget, etc.).
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, innovative, ever-changing organization culture.
- Willingness to jump in on existing or new projects and eager to develop and build new skills and competencies.
- Working theoretical knowledge of adult learning principles, instructional design, organization development theory/models, Kirkpatrick's Levels of Learning Evaluation.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills -- including excellent writing skills, the ability to build working relationships based on trust and collaboration and establish credibility and influence quickly.
- A+ Facilitation skills -- must be able to find the balance between and discern when to present information and facilitate individual/group learning; skilled at asking questions and connecting-the-dots.
- Intellectually curious, self-motivated, and passionate learning & development professional who is committed to delivering results that positively impact people, process and culture.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, shifting priorities and capable of prioritizing and delivering results with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and a willingness to advocate for what is needed and be creative in finding ways to remove barriers to getting the work done and delivering results.