Porter (PT) Little Six Casino
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Job Description Job Summary: Supplies beverage stations with ice and ashtrays and replaces pop bibs in beverage rooms. Stocks and replenishes bars with supplies and product as needed. Delivers and stocks service area in restaurant with clean china, glassware, and flatware. Removes soiled dinnerware, glassware, and flatware from tables or service area within restaurant and delivers to elevators for sanitation. Performs set-up and tear-down of banquet and hotel meeting rooms as needed.
- Provides beverage stations and all food outlets with an adequate supply of ice. Replaces pop bibs and ensures a clean supply of ashtrays. Provides and replenishes bars with an adequate supply of all products needed to efficiently operate the bar. Stocks designated areas with cups, lids, filters, matches, and other appropriate products.
- Sorts soiled dinnerware within the service area and places on bus carts. Restocks service area with clean dinnerware. Transports clean and soiled items to and from sanitation. Retrieves linen cart and unloads linens.
- Removes soiled dishes from tables; cleans, sanitizes, and re-sets restaurant tables.
- Ensures work area is well-maintained and floor is free of debris.
- Replenishes beverage machines as needed.
- Performs set-up and tear-down of banquet and hotel meeting rooms as needed. Moves tables, chairs and other equipment to specific locations as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- No previous experience necessary.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to push dish carts - up to 150 lbs.