2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Supervise plant operations on shift including influence and support of plant maintenance and making decision including shutting down plan if necessary.
- Assure all daily documentation and required process information is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain and operate all processes associated with the plant including boilers, cooling towers, and water chemistry.
- Develop an understanding of repair and maintenance of plant equipment and may need to ensure documentation of all maintenance activities including understanding basic electrical troubleshooting.
- Learn and operate the DCS (computer control system) and other processes associated with the plant operations.
- Update SOP’s and train personnel for procedure changes and plant modifications.
- Respond to collected data and make adjustments to optimize plant operation. Do quality controls tests on product streams and make necessary adjustments.
- Perform or supervise the removal, installation, rebuilding, lubrication, and cleaning of all equipment associated with plant processes.
- Coordinate effective communication during shift exchange to ensure safe, efficient and continuous plant operation.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; secondary education preferred.
- Production or operational experience is required; operational background in ethanol production is preferred.
- 3 years of previous supervisory or leadership experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to embrace change.
- You know the basics of Microsoft Office Suite. You’re capable of learning new programs.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.