4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Great opportunity to grow with a great company! Pro Staff is now hiring a Production Supervisor. This is a “hands on” working supervisor that will assist the Production Management team in directing and coordinating of activities of the production departments in order to process materials and manufacturing products to meet scheduled requirements.
Duties will include:
- Recommend and implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Improve production control, safety processes and other performance management programs
- Understand and enforce all company policies and procedures
- Reviews and update time and production records
- Working knowledge of all equipment and print reading and provide continuous training
- Initiate all necessary maintenance and repair on equipment.
- Interpret production schedules and estimate hour requirements to ensure shipping dates are met
- Coordinate department activities to ensure all components of assemblies are completed
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of Lead or Supervisor experience within a manufacturing production environment. Previous experience in welding, fabricating, industrial painting and/or assembly is also required.Interested in hearing more? Contact Pro Staff at 320-763-9677 for complete details.
Pro Staff, a Staffmark Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.