Regional Sales & Business Developer
Regional Sales & Business Developer–Drugs of Abuse (DOA) MN
Forensic Fluids Laboratories Inc. provides fast, accurate drug testing results using the best technology available, done by certified professionally trained team members.
The Regional Sales & Business Developer – Drugs of Abuse (DOA) is responsible for managing a large territory with the direct objective to increase account penetration, revenue growth and customer satisfaction within the drug testing laboratory business segment. Focus areas will include driving new business and providing continued service. This individual will take the lead role in meeting our customer needs, building and sustaining relationships.
Sales Territory: Eastern Minnesota
As a Regional Sales & Business Developer at FFL, you will:
• cold call, prospect, build relationships and maintain accounts for increased revenue growth, with existing and prospective Drug of Abuse (DOA) state and regional customers.
• learn to effectively communicate the benefits of oral fluid versus urine drug testing.
• establish and maintain an evolving pipeline of prospects, including a monthly Top 10 Prospect Review, with the Director of Sales.
• exceed revenue goals for the territory.
• enjoy “leading by example,” and we look forward to your assistance in developing junior salespeople.
• conduct yourself professionally, matching our corporate culture, towards all stakeholders. We foster a “make it happen,” happy, successful, high performance culture.
• be able and willing to drive 1000+ miles per week to cover every county in the territory.
• believe in and embody our 5 Core Values: Accuracy, Friendly, Customer Focused, Passionately Dedicated, and Finding Better Ways.
What valuable experience and skills will you bring to the table?
• You have five years of proven sales success in a healthcare environment.
• You have experience in selling Services and/or Relationships.
• You have an unquestionable record of building and maintaining customer relationships and positive company brand.
• You have earned a Bachelors’ degree and have a valid Drivers’ License.
What do we offer you?
• A competitive salary with comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and 401(k) with company match.
• To be a driver of our vibrant and intentional culture by participating on our Duck Squad.
• The role of a vital participant in our business model run on the EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System).
Is FFL the place for you? We would love to have you apply via our website at www.forensicfluids.com/careers