Senior Director of Finance and Operations - Southside Community Health Services
SOUTHSIDE COMMUNITY HEALTH SERVICES
SENIOR DIRECTOR OF FINANCE AND OPERATIONS
Recognized as a national quality leader in health outcomes, Southside Community Health Services provides patient-focused, friendly, high-quality and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and behavioral care with a holistic, integrated care focus. As a non-profit community clinic, SCHS is a committed to providing exceptional and comprehensive health services in a professional, empowering, and culturally competent setting.
Southside Community Health Services is seeking a Senior Director of Finance and Operations who will provide finance and operational leadership that supports and enhances the services of SCHS. He/she will be responsible for the smooth and efficient day-to-day operations of the organization, including participating in the strategic planning efforts of SCHS and integrating the strategic plan with the operations of SCHS, with the goal of creating sustainable business strategies that achieve and maintain robust clinical, operational and financial results. He/she will oversee all finance and accounting activities including monthly reporting, budgeting and cash management. He/she will also act as Compliance Officer for the organization, ensuring that all regulatory standards and mandates are met, and informing the organization of new regulations and changes.
This position will report to the Executive Director.
Southside Community Health Services is looking for a new finance and operations leader who is:
- A high-performance team builder and leader who fosters an organizational environment of stability and sustainability.
- A visionary, persuasive and articulate communicator with strong written and oral communication skills who can speak the languages of both finance and operations.
- Confident, demonstrates strong professional judgement, and exemplifies grace under pressure.
- A skilled, pragmatic leader of a management team responsible for designing and implementing results-oriented programs, setting and achieving strategic objectives, managing budgets, and giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- A respected individual with a collaborative leadership style – a model of authenticity, integrity, and ethical conduct who can work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Someone who has worked with and has respect for diverse communities and people of all ages, ethnic backgrounds, and socio-economic status.
- A mission-driven individual who brings integrity, passion, a sense of humor, flexibility, an open mind, and a positive attitude to the workplace.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Health or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred: MBA and/or CPA.
- Five years in a leadership/operational role in the healthcare field, preferably in clinic management.
- Experience with multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, operations and employee management; working knowledge of various Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) in addition to healthcare system software (EHR).
- Knowledge and ability to utilize/apply data analysis and performance metrics using business management software.
- Proven ability to plan, develop and manage operational processes for maximum efficiency and productivity to support shifting business demands.
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines.
- Understanding of GAAP and current accounting practices and trends for non-profits and clinical operations.
- Experience with budget and business plan development.
- Blackbaud general ledger experience.
The salary range is $115,000 to $120,000 with a robust benefit package.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. We will review all applications received by Friday, February 19th. To apply, interested candidates should send BOTH a letter of introduction and a resume via the online application portal at: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/ecd534bd8b0841adb75dce6b06157b04.
The position description and application link may also be found at: https://www.cincinnatus.com/southside-senior-director.html.