Drafter / Programmer
We are looking for an Experienced Drafter/Programmer for a busy Sheet Metal Fabricator in Green Bay, WI.
First Shift - Contract-to-Hire
This person will work within the Engineering Department to specify manufacturing details for Sheet Metal Part Fabrication, including - but not limited to: laser, press brake, welding and assembly information.
* Inspects internal and external customer drawings and verifies details
* Inspects internal paperwork for proper routing, material and operations
* Creates technical drawings and quality control paperwork for every manufactured part
* Calculates bend allowances, specifies press brake tooling, and draws flat patterns for sheet metal parts
* Enters CAD related information into database accurately and consistently
* Works with the manufacturing personnel to guarantee quality, efficiency and timeliness are maintained for every project
- 2 - 4 year technical degree in engineering or related field
- 2 - 5 years experience within a similar position - preferred
- Knowledge of Drafting Standards; Autodesk Inventor & AutoCAD
- Excellent Math & Trigonometry
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
Pro Staff - is a leading employment agency, specializing in contract-to-hire; long and short term projects; and direct hire positions within Green Bay, Appleton, Oshkosh and all Surrounding Areas. Let us assist you with your job search!
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.