Machine Operator - Apprentice
If you are looking for a GREAT opportunity - Apply Today!
We are currently seeking an Apprentice Machine Operator to train and develop into a Machine Operator with a GREAT company in Greenville, WI.
If you are interested in gaining hands on experience with an opportunity to grow and learn new skills then APPLY TODAY!!!
- Load & Unload machines
- Bring production parts to quality or elsewhere as appropriate
- Changeover feed tooling appropriate for wire size and string wire
- Pull up program where applicable and set tooling based off previous manufacturing notes
- Help monitor machines
- Identify tooling required for pats and put request through to have tooling made where appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
1st Shift - 5:30 am - 2:00 pm
Compensation: based on experience
- Experience working with blueprints
- Reading a caliper
- Good attendance, positive attitude and ability/willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to work well in a team setting
Pro Staff - Leading Employment Agency in the Area - Appleton - Green Bay - Oshkosh and All Surrounding.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.