Do you have forklift experience? Are you looking for fast paced and hands on work? If you answered yes, then Pro Staff has a great opportunity for you! We are actively seeking a 1st shift material handler for our client in Kaukauna, WI, WI! This is a temp to hire opportunity! We are looking for candidates with great attendance, enthusiasm, and the ability to start immediately!
Job duties include:
- Masking and un-masking of materials
- Sanding, cleaning, stenciling of materials
- Operating overhead crane, forklift, and standing tugger
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment - this requires constant communication with your teammates
- Cross training in other departments such as painting, blasting, and quality control
Job requirements include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong ability to read and speak in English, basic math skills, ability
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, adaptable and flexible to move to other areas when volume dictates
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.