Tool and Die Maker
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Pay: $17.00 - $26.00 an hr DOE
Hours: Mon-Thu from 6:00am-4:30pm (10 hr shifts)
- Conduct test runs with completed tools/dies to ensure specs are met
- Cut/trim/shape blocks/blanks to proper lengths/shapes using bridgeport mills/band saws/rulers
- File/grind parts to make them fit together
- Inspect finished dies for smoothness/contour conformity/defects
- Lift/position/secure machined parts on work tables using hoists/vises/v-blocks/angle plates
- Measure/mark metal or plastic stock to lay out machining using protractors/micrometers
- Set up/operate drill presses to drill/tap holes into parts
- Read blueprints/sketches to plan sequence for fabrication of tools/dies
- Verify dimensions/tolerances using measurement tools
- Visualize/compute dimensions based on specs
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 763-785-5352 to learn more!
Reference number: 1110549
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.