Bilingual (Spanish) Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Shift: M-F, 7:30AM-4:00PM
- Answer incoming calls, direct calls and respond to voicemails and emails
- Assist and direct visitors
- Manage general upkeep of the front desk area, order office supplies, prepare general mailings, file, copy, collate
- Receive paperwork for all deliveries of materials and assist the quality department with shipping samples
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Additional administrative support functions as assigned
- Fluency in Spanish and English communication (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds occasionally
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.