Warehouse Inbound Representative
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
This is a recession-proof company with excellent benefits and growth opportunities when hired on full-time!
· Electronically receive purchased, decommissioned or RMA'd parts into stock with high level of accuracy
· Identify, Document, Research & Resolve Discrepancies (SN's, Qty's, PO's, etc.)
· Wrap & label parts as necessary
· Stock parts in appropriate warehouse
· Help with the organization, maintenance and appearance of the warehouse
· Assist with unloading of trucks
· Cross train in related jobs
· Accurately pull parts for Production and Repair Kits
· Recognize and respond positively to customer's needs in a timely manner
· Experience with MS Office suite and Oracle
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
· Ability to learn identities of a wide variety of production parts and work with 11 digit item numbers
· Previous experience in a warehouse, inventory, or purchasing environment
If you are interested and qualified please email your resume to email@example.com and then call our office at 913-338-3020!!
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.