Medical Device Assembler - 2nd shift
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Temp to hire!
Schedule: 1:30pm - 10:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Assemble and install various parts into miniature electronic and mechanical assemblies
- Perform soldering, adjusting, gluing, and centering while using magnification equipment
- Machine operation and set up, troubleshooting, testing, and rework
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High level of hand eye coordination and finger dexterity
- Ability to work in a cleanroom environment
- Willingness to learn & grow
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call our office at 651-291-7811 or send an updated resume to email@example.com to learn more!
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.