5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Hours: 6:00am-4:30pm M-TH, occasional overtime on Fridays Pay: $19-$25/hr depending on experience
- Set-up and operate manual mill and lathe
- Responsible for daily production and ensures that work is completed on time and within quality standards
- Responsible for documenting accuracy and ensuring all inspection criteria are met
- Perform equipment maintenance as recommended
- Minimum of 3 years manual machining experience
- Experience setting up and operating manual machines
- Ability to inspect parts
- Basic math skills proficiency
- Well organized
- Strong attention to detail
Benefits: Health insurance Life Insurance Dental insurance
If you're interested in this opportunity please apply online, email your resume or call to inquire at 651-291-7811.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.