Press Operator - 2nd shift
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Schedule: 2nd shift, M-TH, 2:00PM - 12:00AM
- Operate press machine
- Inserting and removing inserts in machine
- Trimming of parts and perform quality inspection
- Inform supervisor of any discrepancies
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Follow all safety guidelines and procedures
- Other job duties assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior production and/or manufacturing experience
- Prior Medical Assembly experience is a plus
- Must maintain excellent attendance
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
We understand the need for ensuring everyone’s safety during these uncertain times and have made accommodations on our end that will allow you to apply and interview for the position remotely. If selected for this opportunity, our client has also taken the necessary precautions with mask requirements and cleaning requirements to ensure everyone’s safety.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call our office at 651-291-7811 or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.