• Produce assembled cabinets per engineering drawings and BOMs.
• Perform prep work for incoming cabinets orders which includes: wiring (outlets, heat exchangers, air conditioners), soldering, kitting components for orders, etc.
• Participate in quality control and make adjustments as needed to produce products to customer and print specifications. Reject non-conforming material.
• Complete daily time/production logs.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area. Use safe work practices.
• Communicate with other employees and supervisor.
• Assist other employees or in other production areas if needed.
• Familiarity with electrical wiring and fiber optic installation preferred.
• Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
• Must be able to use a variety of basic hand and power tools.
• Manual dexterity necessary for assembly, use of hand tools, and computers.
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, bend and/or twist at the waist, reach into, overhead, or around product with arms, pushing, pulling, lifting alone or with assistance.
If you are qualified and interested, please apply at prostaff.com and then call our office at 913-338-3020 to speak with a recruiter!!
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.