Do you enjoy being part of an amazing team? Do you like to have fun at work? Then be part of our amazing serving team! We have various schedules available in our restaurants. We can offer you weekly pay, free uniform, $300 hiring incentive and most of all a fantastic work environment with great people. We also have safetey and health measures in place!
Applies high guest service standards. Takes orders and serves food and beverage to guests. Processes transactions pertaining to food & beverage charges. Reconciles cash-drawer.
Handles amounts of cash, coin, and cash-equivalent under close supervision.
- Takes food orders and enters into P.O.S. system. Explains menu items and specials and makes recommendations on additional side orders.
- Serves food and beverage according to guest specifications, while adhering to responsible alcohol service standards. Checks-up on guest for condiment, beverage, or additional food item needs. Follows-up on satisfaction during and after dining.
- Performs pre-bussing and bussing duties. Ensures that all supplies (i.e. ashtrays, napkins) are adequate for guests' needs.
- Operates P.O.S. system in processing F & B charges. Handles cash, checks, currency, credit cards, gift certificates, complimentaries, and tips. Operates credit card validation (automated and manual) equipment. Prepares daily sales reports and reconciliation statements.
- Maintains cleanliness of guest and work areas
- Completes tip reporting form.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly.
- Strong guest service skills.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.