Hotel Housekeeping Trainer
Develops, writes and facilitates Hotel Housekeeping training programs to ensure departmental operational goals are met in cleanliness, safety and service standards for guests and team members. Monitors departmental procedures and programs. Applies high guest service standards. Supports Housekeeping leadership with administrative duties.
- Schedules and conducts training to include department procedures and on-the-job training with new hires.
- Researches, develops and implements training programs and materials for new hire department orientation. Coordinates annual training courses and re-training and cross-training of team members.
- Maintains, tracks and coordinates department training records.
- Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of training programs used in new hire department orientation and department operations.
- Tracks and analyzes departmental and shift retention. Makes recommendations to management based on turnover data.
- Researches, develops, implements and monitors operation procedures. Evaluates current procedures for effectiveness based on training results and revises or updates as necessary.
- Perform duties of Room Attendant
- Occasional tasks.
Days TBD - based on business needs, Weekends Hiring Rate or Hiring Range 1. Based on Qualifications Requirements
- Excellent communication skills.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Any combination of supervisory or room inspector experience in a hotel environment to equal two years.
- On feet or standing 100% of time.
- Exposure to fumes, odors.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.