Hotel Housekeeping Attendant
Cleans and maintains guest rooms, public areas, and back-of-house areas while providing exceptional guest service in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensures cleanliness of public areas including hallways, elevators, and vending rooms. Maintain cart supplies and cleanliness throughout shift. Accurately completes daily paperwork.
- Stocks linen in service closets. Keeps linen closets and supply areas clean and organized.
- Cleans assigned guest rooms which includes making beds, vacuuming, dusting, and clean bathrooms.
- Cleans the Spa and Tower Boardroom.
- Uses heavy equipment such as extractors and large vacuums to maintain floor cleanliness.
- Deliver and remove guest requested amenities.
- Occasional tasks.
Days TBD - based on business needs, Weekends Hiring Rate or Hiring Range $15.00 / hr Requirements
- No minimum education requirements.
- Previous hotel and/or cleaning experience preferred.
- On feet or standing 100% of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.