Graphic & Multimedia Designer
Job Description Job Summary: Moving between print, digital and video executions, the Graphic & Multimedia Designer works in a fast-paced environment to create marketing materials for multiple departments for use across various mediums. Collaborates with the creative team and internal clients to clearly convey design concepts that will inspire consumers to act. In addition, this role will be responsible for translating high-level ideas into compelling marketing assets creating templates to be used for ongoing jobs by the Associate Graphic & Multimedia Designers. Must be able to clearly articulate ideas and present ideas to multiple audiences. Job Duties:
- Assist Senior Graphic & Multimedia Designers in translating high-level ideas that originate from multiple internal clients into compelling marketing assets.
- Attend strategic meetings to gain an understanding of goals in order to assist in brainstorming of creative ideas and concepts. Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to formulate creative strategy and develop campaigns.
- Ensure content is on-brand and optimized for user experiences across multiple mediums such as web, mobile, social, email, video, A/V, print and other applicable channels.
- Produce digital media including social, mobile, app and web design.
- Create digital video and animations as required for social media placement, web and streaming purposes. Works with members of the marketing team and clients to develop timely and relevant content. Begin to exercise independent judgment in the editing and production of material.
- Digital photography as required for digital and print.
- Manage digital media storage, retrieval, and delivery.
- Post secondary education in graphic design, computer animation or related field and 3-4 years of professional experience.
- Experience including HD production/post production/photography and graphic design.
- Experience with DSLR and HD photography.
- Proven ability to self-manage work on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Macintosh operating systems and related software, including Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere Pro and After Effects, Cinema 4D, HTML, and Microsoft Office.