- Dispensing and packaging product into vials, bottles, and drums
- Occasionally lift or push/pull containers weighing up to 40 pounds
- Package finished product for distribution to customers
- Make sure the boxes are correctly labeled for shipment
- Conduct quality assurance testing and inspection
- Lifting up to 40 lbs lifting repetitively.
- Assembling and packing products for shipping
Pro Staff now offers daily pay! If you are interested please apply via Pro Staff website or contact our office at 763-248-7192.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.