- Order, review, and verify documentation that align with loan approval requirements
- Perform compliance checks and verify loan and data accuracy
- Review status of loans and communicate with customers
- Work closely with underwriting team to submit loan documentation to
- Perform required closing and post closing duties within specified timeframe
- 2+ years Mortgage Loan Processing experience
- High School Diploma
- Strong attention to detail
- Accurate data entry skills
About Hunter Hamilton
Hunter Hamilton is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Hunter Hamilton is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.