5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Temp-to-hire position for top performers!
• Performing hands-on assembly and physical assembly in a manufacturing environment
• Utilize hand tools and power tools that may produce vibration during use
• Evaluates the assembly process and equipment to look for continuous improvement opportunities
• Personal Protective Equipment required: safety glasses, vests, steel toe shoes/boots, and hard hats, etc. You must bring your own boots/shoes, but the rest of the equipment will be provided.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule with possible weekend work and overtime required.
• Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, lift, carry and squat frequently/long periods of time.
• Ability to read, write, follow and comprehend work instructions.
• Demonstrates strong attention to detail & sense of urgency.
• Must have excellent attendance.
Shift information (12 hour shifts):
Day Shift – Likely 6am-6pm or 7am-7pm Pay: $19.00/hour
Swing/Grave – Likely 6pm-6am Pay: $20.90/hour
Contact email@example.com !
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.