Marketing Manager B2B
Onsite when deemed safe so please make sure this is a reasonable commute. Our client in the Western Suburbs of Chicago is seeking a Marketing Manager on a contract-to-hire basis. Our client is a leader in their industry and have been sharing their service offerings with companies big and small who want to grow/develop their employees professionally. This Marketing professional will focus on these 3 main tasks:
- Development of account-based marketing, lead generation, etc.
- Develop and execution of strategic campaigns crossing multiple channels
- Measure and evaluate campaigns successes via KPIs
- Initiatives: Campaigns, Events and Communications
- Budgets and Vendor Management
- Performance Indicators
- To be successful in this role, we are seeking the following experience and skill set:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Corporate marketing experience for a B2B organization
- Strategically minded vs. only execution
- Analytical skills
- Strong client/prospect interaction, presentation experience
- Account based marketing experience
- Budget and vendor management experience
- Salesforce CRM experience
Upon conversion, client offers an array of benefits: Medical, Dental, 401K, Vacation/Holiday Pay, etc.
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.