Associate Project Administrator
Job Description Job Summary: Assists with the processing, coordination and tracking of all marketing projects. Using our cloud-based marketing operations software (Robohead), helps review marketing requests, assigns tasks and monitors appropriate approval stream for each project based on individual project specifications. Monitors multiple concurrent projects and a high volume of work. This pivotal role works closely with our creative team and acts as the intermediary between the team and all internal clients and stakeholders. Job Duties:
- Coordinates project workflow of Marketing Department working closely with Marketing Operations Manager and creative team. Assists with reviewing and processes marketing requests. Helps assign tasks and deadlines to ensure the workflow pipeline is operating at an efficient level.
- Collaboratively identifies/resolves obstacles in order to maintain project timelines and regulatory compliance.
- Attends all meetings as assigned to report project status and resolve conflicts with necessary departments.
- Performs administrative tasks such as maintaining and archiving completed jobs.
- Occasional tasks.
- Works promotional events as needed.
- Attends selected internal project meetings to take notes and communicate with other necessary marketing staff.
- Combination of post high school education and experience in a multi-task environment to equal two years.
- Work experience in a project management capacity within a marketing, advertising or creative work environment preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse population.
- Proficient in project management skills, attention to detail and timelines.
- Experience using project management software preferred.
- Ability to re-prioritize, multi-task, and enforce deadlines with an overall sense of urgency by clearly communicating verbally and in writing.