6:00 am - 2:30 pm Mon. - Fri. (OT hours: 6:00 am - 4:30 pm)
We are looking for a number of general production laborers to assist with production, inspection and quality control within a manufacturing environment in Neenah, WI.
Must have excellent eye-hand coordination to be able to use hand tools.
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time and often doing repetitive motions
- Maintains safe and clean working environment
- Documents actions and completes forms
- Able to read and use a ruler
- Has basic understanding and use of Microsoft - Word, Excel
- Ability to learn and work with hand-held and light machinery in the making of product components (scissors, cutter, embossing, hot glue gun, etc.) training is provided
- Has good written/oral communication skills
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs and 50 lbs on occasion
- Must be able to work overtime
Call for questions: 920-843-9130
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.