Medical Assembler - 1st Shift
Medtronic, Pro Staff's client in Fridley, is currently seeking qualified assembly workers to start immediately! While in this role, you would be working in a cleanroom environment, assisting Medtronic in the building of lifesaving medical devices. Medtronic is looking for candidates with good attention to detail, a strong work ethic, the ability to work well in a team environment, and a desire to improve the lives of the patients you are making these devices for!
Hours and Pay:
6:00am - 2:00pm Monday through Friday
You will be working in a team environment while on assignment here, following written processes that are provided to you and your coworkers. Qualified candidates will have:
- Ability to read and interpret written manufacturing processes.
- Have a strong commitment to work quality and a "see something say something" attitude.
- Comfortable learning and operating a microscope for the majority of your shift.
- Good hand-eye coordination and the ability to work with small parts.
- Strong desire to learn and the ability to maintain good attendance while on assignment.
- While not required, previous manufacturing experience is nice to have!
Some of the perks of working for Pro Staff on assignment at Medtronic:
- Holiday pay!
- Strong chance for good performers to be offered fulltime hire.
- Excellent advancement opportunities within Medtronic for fulltime hires.
- Fun team events at the worksite.
- The knowledge that the work you are doing each day is SAVING LIVES!
We understand the need for ensuring everyone’s safety during these uncertain times and have made accommodations on our end that will allow you to apply and interview for the position remotely. If selected for this opportunity, our client has also taken the necessary precautions with mask requirements and cleaning requirements to ensure everyone’s safety.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.