- Entering new purchase orders for direct shipment (drop ships) to our customers and manufacturing locations.
- Responding to inquiries regarding the status of purchase orders and resolving discrepancies such as quantity, order multiples, pricing or PID issues.
- Upkeep of direct ship purchase order maintenance in Navision. This includes canceling, adjusting, and resending purchase orders to our suppliers as necessary.
- Addressing CRM Activities and also creating and assigning activities when required.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Must have a strong sense of customer service & urgency & be able to consistently meet deadlines. Must have the ability to communicate & negotiate effectively with suppliers.
- Must be detail-oriented and consistently produce accurate work.
- Must possess sound decision making, multi tasking, problem solving and computer skills. Data manipulation skills via Excel, Access and other system tools or applications.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.