- Responsible for the optimization of physical inventory assets utilizing automated planning software (Logility) in conjunction with the ERP system (Navision).
- Responsible for analyzing and updating supplier lead times as well as working with suppliers to educate them on requirements for on time delivery.
- Responsible for working in such databases as, Logility PRD Database (all Planner reports in Access) Microsoft Office, SSRS and CRM.
- Daily inventory reporting including explanations of increases and decreases.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Must have the ability to communicate & negotiate effectively with suppliers.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to perform detailed data analysis.
- Must show high initiative and follow-through and be able to identify efficiency opportunities.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.