Shift: M-TH 3PM-1AM
- Ensure inventory accuracy of cards, holograms, signature panels or other bank association branded materials
- Perform or coordinate resources to complete counts for incoming materials
- Troubleshoot/report inventory discrepancies that are identified.
- Track all production remakes requiring secure cards
- Provide assistance to the Shipping department for after-hours pick-ups at the East facility.
- Notify Production Supervisor of count reconciliation discrepancies
- Experience with inventory control
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to use computers (Excel, Word, E-mail and ERP Systems)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work overtime
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Forklift experience
We understand the need for ensuring everyone’s safety during these uncertain times and have made accommodations on our end that will allow you to apply and interview for the position remotely. If selected for this opportunity, our client has also taken the necessary precautions with mask requirements and cleaning requirements to ensure everyone’s safety.If you are interested in this opportunity, call our office at 651-291-7811 or email your updated resume to email@example.com
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.