Production Associate - 2nd Shift
- Read orders and pick materials according to the order
- Operate machines and equipment
- Meet company production goals and standards
- Work in a fast-paced production environment
- Lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Monday - Thursday, 2:30pm - 1:00am... this means every Friday off!
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Family-oriented culture, with growth opportunity
The Pro Staff experience is more than just a job.
- Award-winning commitment to excellence. We have earned industry-leading recognition, such as ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client Diamond and Best of Staffing Talent Awards. We will always strive to find the perfect position for you.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion. Racism and discrimination have no place in our world and will not be tolerated by our company. We celebrate our differences and capitalize on them to promote creativity and equality, and to help change our world for the better. Every individual who works with us will be treated with respect, without exception.
- Support excellence. Bring your talent and commitment, and we'll provide the tools and resources you need to be successful on the job.
- Longevity and security. We are proud to be a part of RGF Staffing, a Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., company – the fourth largest staffing firm in the world. With over 50 years in the business and a national network of over 400 locations, we offer you unlimited job opportunities.
- Learn more about us at prostaff.com.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.