Electrical Assembler - Days
Direct hire career opportunity in the beautiful Alexandria lakes area! Enjoy a great work environment with a competitive compensation and benefit package!
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the electrical assembly sub and final products
- Read and interpret blueprint and/or shop assembly drawings as well as identify and locate all required electrical components that match machine specifications.
- Electrical knowledge to fabricate and install conduit, wire harnesses, electrical panels and other related assemblies.
- Use power and hand tools as well as testing and measuring devices
Qualified candidates will have:
- 2-year technical degree preferred
- 2 plus years of Electrical Assembly experience preferred
- Knowledge or ability to learn logistic controls programs
This is a long term, direct hire position with day shift hours. Pay is $16-24/hr., depending on experience. Our clients offer a competitive pay structure, career progression as well as a compressive medical, dental, life vision, PTO and retirement savings plans.
Contact Pro Staff at 320-763-9677 for more information.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.