1st Shift - Medical Assembly
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
Pay Rate: $14-$15 per hour
- This position will be sitting 80-90% of the time
- Working under a microscope
- Will be performing the whole component assembly process from stretching liner, cutting braiding, pull mandrels, placing marker bands on catheters and overall assembly process
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of previous medical assembly experience
- Must have experience working with a microscope
- Must be able to work in a clean room environment - fully gowned
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.