Our agency client who has been around for decades in Chicago is ready to add a freelancer to their team to help out on some legacy and newly assigned accounts. You’ll be looked upon to perform the following functions:
- Analyzation of systems and how the user works within those systems
- Identify and produce UX assets: Wireframes, Prototypes, User Flows, etc.
- User Testing and Documentation
- Presentation Skills to Key Stakeholderes
We are seeking a mid-to-senior level UX Architect on a freelance basis who comes with the following skills and experience:
- Solid UX experience
- Portfolio of work
- Strong background in user research and wireframing
- Ability to articulate your thought process and why it works
- Collaborative mindset, able to work with UX, UI design, and content team
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment with multiple deliverables
- Ideally has working knowledge of InVision or Sketch Software
Right now this role is remote but like any collaborative agency, they are looking forward to being together when it is safe enough to do so! With that being said, local candidates only need apply.
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.