Maintenance Technician -Days
- Coordinate work functions with fellow team members and other departments within POET.
- Maintain all plant equipment including, but not limited to: centrifuges, pumps, motors, gearboxes, minor electrical systems, PLC’s, heat exchangers, compressors, grain handling equipment and fans or blowers.
- Discuss any problems or unsafe conditions with the management team.
- Learn the plant process for a better understanding of how the equipment is utilized.
- Operate equipment including, but not limited to: telehandler, skid steers, tractors, ATVs, pay loaders and fork lifts.
- Perform welding, cutting and fabrication on plant and structural equipment.
- Responsible for concrete work including building forms, pouring and finishing.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with fabrication, welding, cutting; repair of equipment such as pumps, gearboxes, airlocks, fans/blowers, etc.
- Experience with preventative maintenance practices, fabrication and repair of metal/plastic piping systems; and instrument and electrical work preferred.
- Experience with concrete work, hydraulics, pneumatic and fluid processes and ability to read schematic drawings is helpful.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.